Sage Inventory Advisor Basics
The Location listing shows a summary of all locations in the App, along with stock value and product count, and can be used to validate the data in the App matches the data in your business management system.
You can navigate to the Locations tab by clicking on the Locations menu (green underline).
The Locations listing
The Location listing shows a summary of all locations, including:
- Location code & name/description
- Product count, stock value & model value
- The value of product’s in each statii
- The currently achieved fill rate & the fill rate target
Hovering on the location code/description enables additional options that allow you to:
- edit basic location details
- navigate quickly to the location’s dashboard
- navigate quickly to the location’s model
Clicking on the CSV download button generates a *.csv file that can be viewed in Excel for further analysis